For information about our school admissions / appeal please click here to view our Admissions / Appeal Policy.
In the term after their third birthday, children are entitled to 15 hours a week free care and education during term time.
Wyndham Primary Academy offers flexible sessions, enabling you to pick sessions that are best for you. These can include full days, morning or afternoon sessions.
For a place at Wyndham Primary Academy Nursery, please complete a Nursery Admissions form and return to the school office. This is available from the school office.
Dependent upon their birthday, your child will then be invited to a taster session.
Our intakes are:
- September (Birthdays after Easter to 31st August)
- January (Birthdays from the 1st September to 31st December)
- Easter (For birthdays from January to Easter)
In addition children will be able to attend extra sessions above their funded 15 hours per week. However,
- sessions must be the same every week
- a contract must be signed for the extra sessions
- an initial payment of £20 must be made to set up the contract
- payment must be made in full the week before and sessions must be paid for if your child is ill. This is to cover the cost of staff
Children will be able to attend extra sessions at a cost of £8.00 per hour for child care.
Morning session - 8:55 - 11:55 (3 x £8) = £24
Afternoon session - 12:15 - 3:15 (3 x £8) = £24
Breakfast Club - per day = £0.50p
Dinner - per day = £2.00
After school provision (WASP) 3:15 - 5:30 = £5
We only have limited places as we are a 26 place nursery. If you would like to add more hours to your existing provision pleae contact the school office.